Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Last Girl Response

When I first saw the image I thought that it was a camera taken photo with photoshop. When I look at the image now it makes more sense on how it's displayed and why it was an up-close image with a lot of details. The image is very bold and it would be hard to miss. Looking close to the image you can see that it isn't taking up the whole wall it's like a poster. The image has to have two different versions of her face because if you looked closely one side had features that the other didn't. I think it's location is in the industrial side of town people on boats may see it or maybe someone walking about. The girl's expression seems lost, sad, and confused. I think the title is saying that the girl is the only person left maybe after a disaster or something has happened to the place she lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment